Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Blog Title Change

As of Sunday, August 3, 2014, I am called by the congregation of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Olean, Indiana, to be the congregation's pastor.  The congregation, my wife, and I are very excited for this new beginning as we work together to carry out God's mission within the world.

To reflect this, I have changed the title of my blog.  This blog is not just my forum anymore.  Yes, I will still blog about topics on which the Church and the world are focusing and discussing.  However, this blog will also feature topics of concern within my new local community and congregation.  My plan (such as it is) will be to connect with others in the local community through this blog and through the congregation's social media efforts.

To all who have read this blog while it has been either my seminary project or my entry into social media ministry, thank you for your support.  I hope that you will continue to follow this blog as I enter into ordained ministry with the people of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Olean, Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment